- Oconee County Resident confirmed by address of record within the Admissions Banner system
- Must be a fully accepted incoming freshman
- Must be enrolled full time
- Must meet the following Admissions criteria
- 2.75 Minimum core high school curriculum GPA and the following test scores
- SAT 480 critical reading and 440 math
- ACT 20 English and 18 math
Applicants who are eligible for the Honor’s Program are encouraged to apply to the program.
The application can be accessed by going on to this link. You will prompted to log in using your credentials that you use to check your application status with UNG. There is no due date, but the money will be distributed on first come (who meets the requirements) first served basis.