Friday, June 9, 2017

Who Is A Know-It-All?

I have been having multiple conversations with various parents/students about programs, opportunities, scholarships, etc.  I want to let you know that I APPRECIATE those conversations.  Please continue to send links to articles, programs, scholarships, etc. our way.  We can't keep up with it all and are delighted to hear advice, suggestions, and feedback from our constituents.

A great example occurred at the end of May when I ran into a parent at a recognition event.  The parent informed me that UGA's college of engineering had scholarships for high school seniors and students that were already enrolled in the engineering program.  As I looked up the information, I began to wonder how many other majors had similar programs.  It looks like several.  I have linked the UGA Engineering website below for those of you that are interested.  I also wanted to advise you guys to check out the college of enrollment/interest for your student and check out their major/program webpages to see if they might have similar scholarship offerings.

Engineering Undergraduate Scholarships

Those types of tidbits are super helpful and strengthen our program.  Please continue to help us be better advisors to the Titan family.  We appreciate you guys and all that you do to help us serve our students!