Friday, October 13, 2017

Looking For Some Test Prep Pointers?

Hi Christy,

I hope you're doing well.

My colleagues and I really enjoyed meeting you at NACAC last month.

I'm reaching out to hopefully set up a time for us to touch base again and to let you know about a special free ACT & SAT prep opportunity I hope you'll consider sharing with your students and their parents.

On Tuesday, October 17th, I'm going to be leading a free ACT/SAT strategies webinar at 7pm. I've taken the actual ACT and SAT far more times than any person who cherishes his or her sanity ever should, and I'll be discussing some of the key insights I've gained as well as strategies that are highly effective on both exams.

The ACT/SAT strategies webinar is primarily intended for juniors and their parents, but I welcome anyone you feel might benefit. I'll be leading the webinar live, so students and parents can pose questions, and I assure you the feedback will be phenomenal.

Families can register for my free live webinar by clicking the link below.

Special ACT/SAT Strategies Webinar with Catalyst's CEO

Thank you, and I hope we'll have an opportunity to touch base next week, after this event!

Best Regards,

Jared Friedland

800.235.0056
www.CatalystPrep.com
Copyright © 2017 CatalystPrep, All rights reserved.
Gearing up for the SAT, ACT, or college admissions process? Catalyst is here to help!
Our mailing address is: